Birth - 19th June 1955
Birth village - Kasarbhat, Taluka-Panvel, District Raigad
Founder, President - Karnala Nagari Sahakari Bank
Founder - Karnala Sports Academy
Founder President - Karnala Charitable Trust
Founder, Guide - Daily Karnala, Karnala TV
Founder, President - Raigad Integration Workers' Association
President - Taekwondo Association of Maharashtra
Chairman - Job and Business Rescue Committee, Uran
On June 19, 1955, Vivek Patil was born in the house of social worker Shankarsheth Patil in Panvel taluka of Raigad district, Maharashtra. From childhood he got sacrament about social work from family, MLA Vivek Patil completed his academic career in Panvel and Pune. After that he entered politics.
Seeing the political journey of MLA Vivek Patils from 1979 to 2018, must proudly say, that MLA Vivekanand Patil, in his true sense of social, cultural, educational, political and co-operation fields, he has achieve his name 'Vivek' and bring happiness in poor people lives. 'Vivek' is created only through the overall combination of belief in politics, knowledge of cooperatives, severity of educational and cultural work and the work of social work. That is why, the identity of 'Vivekananda' of 'Patil' Society has been intensified in the whole of Maharashtra.
Entry in Politics
MLA Vivek Patel was born in Kasarbhat village of Rawarpada in Panvel taluka in the house of social worker Shankarsheth Patil. In this area, he got their primary education. He got higher education in Pune. While he was pursuing LL.B. Ex. MP D.B. Patils have noticed the leadership qualities of MLA Vivek Patil. He first told Vivek Patil to contest the election of Panchayat Samiti and won them in this election. In this way Vivek Patil got involved in politics and social work.
After becoming the Chairman of the Panvel Panchayat Samiti, he used to have 20 per cent politics and 80 per cent social policy. During his eight-year tenure from 1982 to 1990, Vivek Patil organized many public utilities in Panvel taluka by connecting social work to politics. The fundamental facilities of roads, water and electricity in the rural areas of mentioned taluka have been provided by the Vivek Patil by giving it first priority. This has made them popular in the short run. In the public, he received a place of respect and affection. On this very basis, Vivek Patil contested for the first post of MLA for the year 1995. Later, due to his Vigilant work, he was elected as MLA in 1999, 2004 and in 2009, and he has represented the four consecutive term of Panvel-Uran constituencies. Not only that, he has also succeeded in becoming the President of the Board of Legislative Assembly.
1) Establishment of the Karnala Sports Academy to promote budding players.
2) In order to get the gold medal in the Tokyo Olympics in 2020, has started work by focusing on mission 2020.
In 2016, the rifle shooter of the Academy's Ionica Pol entry in the Olympics.
3) Organizing the Karnala Festival for the last 18 years, to encourage artists to get encouragement and a platform of rights
4) The Asian Book of Records was established by organizing the complete health camp of 31,869 female patients.
5) Through the Integrated Child Development Scheme, 450 tribal children have been provided with food and education facilities.
6) In order to provide quality education and affordable price for the children in the division, international schools are built.
Late Shankarsheth Shivram Patil International School.
Late M.S. Tandel International School.
Vivek Patil Public School, Kamothe
7) Establishment of Krishi Vidyalaya
8) Construction of quality based CBSE course schools.
9) Carnala Civil Bank has flourished with cooperative funding, today it has 17 branches running and has stamped five national awards with banks in the last three years.
10) Helped 970 tribal couples to get financial support through marriage by the social welfare.
11) Great contribution to close monstrous project like SZ
12) Inadequate contribution to CIDCO project affected people by obtaining a refund of their half year percentage
13) Today the work is going on smoothly due to the coordination of this sole leader MLA Vivek Patil, who has given justice to the obstacles of Navi Mumbai airport.
14) Giving justice to millions of workers through 'Raigad Workers Union'.
15) Power resources of many social enterprises based on organizational skills through the Shetkari Kamgar Party.
16) The creation of training and recruitment cell is one of the pioneers of innovative projects.
17) Thousands of honest activists have been formed from the Freedom of Social Work. For the workers and office bearers, MLA Vivek Patil is an university.
18) Many activists developed by MLA Vivek Patil are doing golden work at national and international level.
19) Innovative initiative to provide free training to the youth for Army and Police recruitment every year.